Ads

Wonderful foot bath with sparkling honey at home?

 Wonderful foot bath with sparkling honey at home?

I can imagine that you can tell me in detail how tired your feet and legs are after a busy day. When was the last time you enjoyed a day at the spa? Even if you have the time, you often can't afford the $ 100 cost of a simple, relaxing foot bath.

sparkling honey at home

Doesn't that sound good? A relaxing foot bath in a spa. So I put this simple recipe together so you can take that relaxing bath with ingredients you probably already have at home that you can make right away.

Step 1. Create this wonderful honey foot bath at home.

You will need:

1 tablespoon of honey

1 tablespoon of liquid soap (I used dish soap)

1 teaspoon vanilla extract

2 tablespoons of sweet almond oil

Almond oil was the only thing that seemed hard to find, but my wife and I found it at the drug store around the corner. Check out the beauty/cosmetics aisle.

Combine all of these ingredients in one bowl and you are ready for your foot bath. Note: if you plan to make these things in bulk for future storage, you can increase all of the ingredients to something like this:

½ cup of honey

½ cup of liquid soap (I used dish soap)

1 tablespoon of vanilla extract

1 cup of sweet almond oil

Now you can keep it in a bottle and save time for next time.

Step 2. Take a foot bath

These days, you can get a fancy foot bath for around $ 20. They promise to do all sorts of things like vibrate, blow, and heat. Haven't tried one yet, but for $ 20 it's probably not a bad experience.

However, my wife didn't need to when she asked me to volunteer to rub and massage her.

Waiting! Honey don't I remember you ever gave me a footbath?

So everything works here that can tilt your feet to just above the ankles in the house. We ended up using a disposable aluminum frying pan.

Yes, it was new and there was no roast beef!

Step 3. Complete your foot bath

Add your mixture from step 1 to your foot bath and fill it with lukewarm water.

Pay close attention to the water temperature. To do this, check the water temperature with your hands three times when it's done. And if you do this for a spouse, make sure you understand their temperature tastes.

I speak here from experience. I got a little lazy and didn't judge the heat of the water. Even though my wife is a police officer and tried to move anyway. I could tell by her smile and her refusal to dip more than one toe in the water that I was making her too hot.

Step 4. Soak for 10 minutes

After we got the water temperature right, we soaked his feet for 10 minutes. All kinds of good things are happening now during this bath.

Soap cleanses all kinds of contaminants from your feet. I can't even explain how many things honey does. Here is a shortlist:

1) Apparently honey makes hydrogen peroxide, which is an excellent antibacterial agent. So you need to clean your feet a little more.

2) Honey contains antioxidants. Health News is constantly circling us for more antioxidants. Without bringing in all of the biologists, I'm just going to confirm that having more antioxidants in our skin and our food is cool!

3) Honey is also a good moisturizer. All that means is that it's a great moisturizer.

If you know this foot bath, you can start your foot bath at home. Take 15 minutes of your time tonight and take care of yourself. Those feet will be so soft, especially with a comfy pair of flip flops.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.